This is what the L.E.A.A. did!
• Diminished the power of the states by consolidating all power over courts, corrections, law enforcement, etc. unto the federal government:
• Detruded the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights;
• Erected a national police force through achievement of the federally controlled Standard Setting Process;
• Merged the military with the civilian law enforcement systems under one regional agency, and introduced military concepts on a regional basis modeled after 499-A Mit-standard systems. (This resulted in the militarization of law enforcement under unified command and complimented the work being done at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Engineering Division for the “World-Wide Military Command and Control Systems”);
• Prepared the way for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (F.E.M.A.);
• Restructured the judicial system in preparation for world court operations and implementation of the communist Human Rights Treaties;
• Financed “Project Search” to link in the United States with the world management satellite data system collecting fingerprints and photographs of U.S. citizens;
• Instigated the “state pre-emption” maneuver, to impact directly upon the law-abiding citizens by turning guns into a state-controlled right and to mislead the public in their effort to protect their firearms;
• Financed the California Specialized Training Institute in San Luis Obispo (C.S.T.I.), where selected individuals are taught to become teachers on how to convert civilian government into military operation.