[Questions and comments about the material presented should be directed to Bernadine Smith. Please contact the webmaster if you need help with downloading or viewing the PDF files.]
Helpful tips for viewing our PDF files in Adobe Reader:
1) Make sure you have installed the most recent version of Adobe Reader if it is compatible with your computer. Click on the button below to download it from Adobe for free:
2) Some files in this section are large downloads. If you do not have a high-speed Internet connection, we can send all 19 PDF files to you on a CD for only $5. Contact us for more details.
3) Loading a large PDF file in your web browser's window (with the Adobe Reader plug-in) could be a problem for older or slower computers. If you right-click on a link, you should have the option to download/save the file to your computer. Alt-click or option-click might work, too. Then you can open the PDF file in Adobe Reader for (hopefully) better results.
4) Don't forget that you can zoom in several times to read small text more easily.
5) For the best viewing experience, we highly recommend setting the Zoom to "Fit Width", the Page Display to "Single Page Continuous", and expanding your Adobe Reader window (or your browser window) to the largest size possible.